Instructions for Use of Protective Coverall
Product Name:Protective Coverall
Model: One-piece Coverall, Two-piece Coverall
Specifications: 160(S), 165(M), 170 (L), 175 (XL), 180(XXL)
This product has two types: one-piece coverall and two-piece coverall, consisting of hood, clothing and pants, with elasticated cuff, ankle, hood and waist, and sewn with frontal self-locking zipper. The product is non-sterile, disposable and sewn with PE film composite non-woven fabric (main material). There are three colors for option: white, blue and green.
1. Appearance: the appearance of coverall shall be dry, clean and free of mildew. No adhesion, crack, hole and other defects are allowed on the surface. The stitch eye should be sealed. The stitch spacing should be 8-14 needles per 3cm. The stitch should be even, straight and free of skipped stitch. The zipper shall not be exposed and the pull head shall be self-locking;
2. Size: the size shall meet the requirements;
3. Surface moisture resistance: the moisture level on the outer side should be no less than Class 3;
4. Fracture strength: the fracture strength of the key parts should be no less than 45N;
5. Elongation at break: the elongation of key parts shall not be less than 15%;
6. Quality per square meter: no less than 30g/m2; 7. Penetrability resistance: the hydrostatic pressure of key parts shall be no less than 1.67kpa (17cmH2O).
General protection for outpatient department, ward and laboratory of medical institution
1. Take away personal articles that may damage the coverall, such as pens, badges, jewelry, etc.
2. When wearing one-piece coverall, stretch toes, then put legs into the pants in turn, avoid contact with the ground, alt last put arms and head into the coverall, zip up and close the flap. When wearing two-piece coverall, first put on the upper part and then the lower part, and make lower part partially cover the upper part.
3. Check whether the zipper and flap are fully tensioned, and cover the whole body with coverall fully, and at last ensure the coverall is neat.
Attention, Warning and Prompt
1. Please read the Instructions carefully before use
2. This product is a disposable product and is strictly prohibited to reuse or share with other persons for use.
3. In case of inward packaging damage, the product is strictly prohibited to use.
4. Before wearing the coverall, all necessities for operation should be prepared.
5. Choose appropriate size and model of protective coverall.
6. The protective coverall must be replaced per day; in case of moisture or contamination, please replace the coverall immediately
7. If necessary, please make disinfection treatment before use
Contraindications:Be cautious to use if allergic to this product
Storage:Store in light-avoided, normal temperature and ventilated indoor room
Transportation:Transport with general transportation vehicles under normal temperature; avoid wind, rain and sunshine during transport.
Date of Manufacture:See package
Production Batch No.:See package
Registered Organization/Manufacturer/After-sales service Organization:Hebei SUREZEN Medical Protective Products Co., Ltd.
Office Address:Rm. 2303, Tower A, Fortune Building, 86 Guang’an Street, Chang’an District, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Manufacture Site:East of Huangjiazhuang Village, Chang’an Town, Gaocheng District, Shijiazhuang City
Contact: Tel: 0311-89690318 Postal Code: 050000