1. More beautiful design style and multi-layer material protection, which can filter particles efficiently and stimulate peculiar smell, dust, bacteria and viruses.
2. Multi-layer reinforced filtration, accessible skin-friendly layer, outer non-woven fabric, meltblown layer, and filter layer.
3.3D three-dimensional cutting can adjust the fit with the face, improve the protection effect, seamless flattening, particle-free ultrasonic edge sealing, exquisite welding, high elastic elastic band, wide body design does not hurt the skin, long time is not tight, and wears more Comfortable.
4. The electrostatic adsorption interlayer can adsorb particulate matter, and more layers of efficient filtering layer by layer protect breathing health.
Function and Use
The N95 mask has a filtration efficiency of more than 95% for particles with an aerodynamic diameter of 0.075µm±0.02µm. The aerodynamic diameter of air bacteria and fungal spores mainly varies between 0.7-10 µm, which is also within the protection range of N95 masks. Therefore, the N95 mask can be used for the respiratory protection of certain particulate matter, such as dust generated during the process of grinding, cleaning and processing minerals, flour and certain other materials. It is also suitable for the liquid or non-oily non-oil produced by spraying. Particulate matter of harmful volatile gas. It can effectively filter and purify the inhaled abnormal odors (except toxic gases), help reduce the exposure level of certain inhalable microbial particles (such as mold, anthracis, tuberculosis, etc.), but cannot eliminate contact infection, illness or death risks of
|Types of:||KN95 mask||For people:||Medical staff or related personnel|
|Place of production:||Hebei Province||Brand:|
|model:||Cup style||Type of disinfection:|
|Shelf life:||3 years||Instrument classification:||Level 2|
|safety standard:||product name:||KN95 mask|
|port:||Tianjin harbor||payment method:||Letter of credit or wire transfer|
Lay the mask flat, pull your hands flat and push it toward your face, with the long nose bridge above; key points: cover the nose, mouth and chin, place the upper strap of the mask on the top of the head, the lower strap on the back of the neck, and place the tips of your fingers On the nose clip, try to make the edge of the mask fit the face.
Storage and Precautions
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask, or avoid touching the inner side of the mask while wearing a mask to reduce the possibility of contamination of the mask.
Distinguish the inside and outside, up and down of the mask.
2. Do not squeeze the mask with your hands. N95 masks can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask. If you squeeze the mask with your hands, the virus will soak through the mask with droplets, which will easily cause virus infection.
3. Try to make the mask fit well with the face. The simple test method is: After putting on the mask, exhale forcefully so that air cannot leak from the edge of the mask.
4. The protective mask must be in close contact with the user’s face. The user must shave the beard to ensure that the mask fits tightly with the face. The beard and anything placed between the mask gasket and the face will cause the mask to leak.
5. After adjusting the position of the mask according to your face shape, use the index fingers of both hands to press the nose clip along the upper edge of the mask to make it close to the face.
When the following situations occur, the mask should be replaced in time:
1. When the respiratory impedance increases significantly;
2. When the mask is broken or damaged;
3. When the mask and face cannot be closely attached;
4. The mask is contaminated (such as blood stains or droplets and other foreign objects);
5. The mask has been contaminated (used in individual wards or in contact with patients);